Pocket Podcaster Episode 3 – Basic Lighting
Lighting is as important to video as audio is. Good lighting can really help your podcast stand out. I have found these small LEDs to be quite useful. They include a show mount to fit on a video camera shoe. but there is also a threaded hole on the bottom that can be mounted on a tripod or stand.
In future episodes I will explain in more detail how to light for your podcast.
Resources from this episode
- This is not the exact light used in the video, but an improved model that features interchangeable batteries – Vidpro LED Digital Photo & Video Camcorder Light with Batteries, Charger and Bracket
CONNECT WITH POCKET PODCASTER
- Google+ ► https://plus.google.com/+Pocketpodcaster
- Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pocket-Podcaster/206351369549995
- Twitter ► https://twitter.com/pocketpodcaster
- Pocket Podcaster ► http://www.pocketpodcaster.com/
- Stuart Mackey ► http://gplus.to/stuartcmackey
- Pocket Podcaster is a production of Mackey Productions ► http://www.mackeyproductions.com/