How To Use Intro Designer for iPad, iPhone – Pocket Podcaster 8
In this episode I teach you how to create an amazing opener video using Intro Designer for iOS. This is a universal app for both iPad and iPhone, but the screen shots you will see in the tutorial video are taken from the iPad version. The iPhone version is nearly identical, except for being arranged for the smaller screen size.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Reflector App by Air Squirrels. Allows you Mac or Windows PC to be an Airplay receiver
- ScreenFlow – Record what is happening on your Mac screen
- Intro Designer for iMovie – This is the paid version of the app demonstrated in this post
- Intro Designer Lite – The free “demo” version of the software. If I recall, there were no restrictions. The limitation was there were only a few “free” design templates.
- IntroMate – Intro Maker for iMovie – Upon doing research for this episode I also found this app that has other titles. These all look to be much shorter that the Intro Designer ones. NOTE: I did NOT try out this app.
I have since purchased Intromate and will be creating a review some time soon. Also, when this app was updated for iOS8, they updated the interface AND made it work in both portrait and landscape modes.